Sunday, May 25, 2008

Twelve Years!

Wow, it's been twelve years today that Paul and I have been married. Some days it seems like a lifetime and I can barely remember life without him.

Paul is a great Dad, whether the girls appreciate it or not. Gussie has always been a Daddy's girl, we could tell that since she was very little. Winky on the other hand, they have a love/"DON'T LOOK AT ME" kind of relationship. But to be honest, she has that crabby thing going with a lot of people. To them, he is the expert on baking cookies and cakes, gardening, building train tracks and Dora treehouses, and someone they can always depend on. He's a good husband, who tries his best and I'll admit I can be a bit neurotic and difficult at times to live with.

I'm grateful for what we've had these last 12 years and I look forward to many more. Love ya!

No comments: