Thursday, May 8, 2008

Go Diego Go

The girls and I went with Grandma to Go Diego Go Live tonight and had a blast. There was singing, dancing, and a super studly rescue pack. I've never seen rescue pack be so cool!! They had a cute free photo op because they didn't allow any cameras in. We played by the rules and left the cameras at home, but I was surprised to see how many snuck them in. I guess I'm a chronic rule-follower. We went to the "Carnivale," helped rescue baby jaguar's roar from the bobo brothers, sang with Diego, Alicia, and Dora, and a fun time was had by all! The girls have been looking forward to this for a couple of weeks and it was great to see them enjoy it so much.
The show ended at 8:30 pm and normally the girls would be trying to weasel their way into staying up past their bedtimes but instead they both fell sound asleep on the ride home. I guess all that singing and dancing wears a girl out!

No comments: