Saturday, September 13, 2008

Getting Closer


The girls will be flower girls in my cousin's wedding in exactly one week. Getting ready for the wedding has been fun (and a bit stressful as I start packing!!) and they are very excited to visit San Diego. The girls have been rather patient with me as we try out hair styles and see what might work with their hair. I've kept it shorter for most of their lives but they've been growning it out for the wedding. To curl or not to curl, to up-do or not, man...choices are tough. The reason we've always kept it short is because they both hate to have their hair done. They like the way it looks when it's finished, but the drama involved drives me crazy. I've been looking at some mom's hairstyles blogs and there are some highly dedicated moms out there that do some pretty intricate hair styles....daily. I can't imagine it. I'm sure my girls couldn't either. ;-)

Gussie was happy to try on her dress and walk around before we packed it up but Winky wasn't as willing. She pretty much cried and stomped around at the mere thought of being in the dress when she didn't want to, so we were grateful just to get a fitting done.

No comments: