Saturday, July 26, 2008

Playin at the Lake

I wish I had photos since it's rare Paul gets to come on an outing with us, but we had a great day out as a family (as I said, a rarity!!) at a local lake playing in the water. Gussie's swimming skills have improved so much with this last round of swimming lessons and she surprises me with her abilities each time we go in the water. Winky was finally willing to try the little arm floaties and could join us in the deeper water with a little dog paddle. We'll be BBQ'ing tonight and then a fabulous day will be had by all! If there wasn't rain in the forecast we would be letting the girls sleep outside in the tent tonight but I have no desire to get rained on, so we'll save that for another weekend. ;-) You can't expend all the fun in one day, can you??

No comments: