Sunday, July 20, 2008

Backyard Fun

It's my Mom's birthday this weekend and we had a GREAT, fun-filled weekend! The girls went to Space Chimps with Grandma, we spent a day at the beach, and lots of little bits of fun in between. Here's a few pictures to start off.

Winky is about as stubborn as they come sometimes, and her sense of fashion is off the charts. This was the ensemble she came up with to wear out this weekend. If you're curious what's on her head, that would be a Winky-decorated dinosaur head on top of her favorite hat. VERY fashionable this year!

It's been a hot weekend and the girls had a lot of fun playing in the sprinkler to cool off on Saturday afternoon.

Both girls thought it was quite amusing to spit the water at each other, in the air, at me, at the dogs, anywhere they had a target. Here's a picture of Gussie as a fountain, although she wasn't as thrilled when it came back and hit her in the face. I'll admit I found that quite amusing. ;-)

Panya wouldn't play with us in the water but she looked so cute in the ferns that I couldn't help taking her picture, too. Jungle Panya! I hope to post the pictures from our day at the beach soon.

No comments: